The historic Charlotte’s Rose Inn, constructed in 1884, is all about style, service and location. With four guest rooms and one two-bedroom suite, you’re sure to find accommodation to suit your taste. Contemporary service and amenities combine with comfortable furnishings to help you feel like you’re at home during your stay.
The Inn boasts eclectic interior design where modern art is interwoven with fine antique furniture and rich, period architectural detailing. The result creates a unique combination of relaxed atmosphere where there is always something to admire!
Charlotte’s Rose Inn is owned and operated by Dee Enright and Chris Toleman. Dee and Chris are new innkeepers having purchased the property in late 2015. Their travels have included driving to their new home on the island from the Yukon to live out their dream of owning a B&B. They bring with them a sense of adventure , northern pioneering spirit and warm hospitality.
For those of you enjoying one of our four, second-floor guest rooms, breakfast is included with your stay and features home-baked goods, local produce and seasonal specialties. Those in the cozy island suite on the third floor benefit form their own private kitchen to prepare meals.
Charlotte’s Rose, an eco-friendly inn, offers:
- Warm hospitality and home made treats, fruit and refreshments served in our lounge throughout the day.
- A convenient location:
- Just two blocks away from the centre of beautiful Charlottetown.
- Easy walking distance to parks, museums, art galleries, theatres, restaurants, shops and the waterfront.
- Only a half-hour drive to Cavendish, Rustico and the wonderful beaches of the north shore.
- Over a dozen golf courses within a 45-minute drive.
- Complimentary bicycles and beach kits for guest use (personal, locked bicycle storage is also available for guests).
- High speed WiFi access available throughout the Inn.
- Limited off-street private parking.
In 2015, Charlotte’s Rose Inn was awarded Trip Advisor’s “Certificate of Excellence” being consistently rated as one of the premier properties on PEI.